Thursday, February 02, 2006

time to start again

Feels like I've been in a haze sinece the hand in of the masterplan, was really in need of catching up on some sleep and definitley needed a break from staring at my work. So I've been working on other things than school and resting to get some energy and inspiration to continue with the project. Feels a lot better after this break and I think spring can be fun if I don't drop dead of exaushment, will defintiley try not to, altough I realsied that weekends don't exist anymore until the middle of may..spent the day at Hadlow yesterday for surveying and analysis and realised that there was level changes on my site that i hadn't considered in the design of my masterplan and I got the feeling that my site will change a lot..Feels kind of good to start again tough but must admit that I'm looking forwards to catch up on some sleep and rest in may never knew life could be this hard..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home