Sunday, February 05, 2006

Some ideas, please!!

Been looking trough a lot of the blogs and realised I have some blogging to catch up on. very impressed by the amount of materail,ideas and reflections that was on there. I realised that i have a problem to blog during my process, i get so caught up in it that sitting down, sort out images and posting them up feels like a vaste of time while i could be working on it instead, but maybe it's good mybe it will help me to reflect a bit more, will try harder for this part of the project, promise..

I have chosen my area, done 1 survey and 2 analysis sheets today and feel a bit more of what might be going on in my design. Panicked a bit last week when i felt that i didn't had a clue of what was going on or what it could look like. Feel a bit better after visited the site and definitley after analysing my design, it made me realised that a lot is going to change things like changes in levels i never notised and crusial distanses, and hopefully it will make the designing easier.

Still tough, what am I going to do??? Been thinking about concepts, think i need a strong theme to work with otherwise I'll be completley lost, my masterplan was based on a grid structure and I guess I could develop a grid structure in detail to bring that theme with me but combine it something elses, refelctive maybe? Hm, been thinking about playing with the facades of the buildings since i have a few in my design, glass, green walls, reflective glass, I don't know yet but I think I'll have alot to think about next week designing three options...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home