Sunday, March 05, 2006

Definitely a thinker...

Lots of decisions to be made for the moment, why does it have to be so difficult?? Definitely feel like a proper thinker for the moment, lots of things going around up there in neverending circles, trying to get stuff down on paper to make definite conclusions but it's just not working..trying to go back to concept, main ideas and why i'm making these decisions which just makes me more confused and adding my confused definition of how I wanna use sustainability I'm just totally confused, not able to make any decisions or any work...Have literally just been staring at my work this week, picked up the pen quickly on Tuesday but put it down very fast again...Think I got designer's block if that exists...With this lack of work I've concentrated on other stuff like house hunting instead, need to move in April, always liked looking for houses in Sweden but must admit that after couple of hrs searching and 3 viewings here in London I realized it ain't gonna be much fun, just a pain until something shows up and it's so time consuming..Maybe that's why I didn't get anything done.. Oh well I hope there will be a better week next week schoolvise and more productive..And why aren't bamboo native to the UK??? Would solve so many of my sustainablity problems since native planting is my sustainable planting concept but i like bamboo, and gleditsia and i'm soo bored with my idea....maybe feel better about it tomorrow..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home