Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Almost there..

Lots of ticking of the boxes now, webe page and France project finally out of the way so I at least for the last days/weeks just have this lovely hadlow project to concentrate on, and no of course I'm not tired of it..=) think it is the stress and almost having a nervous breakdown every other day combined with no sleep that makes me a bit sketchy, but hey who should complain i did chose to do this degree..Finishing off my 1:200 today, just about one week and a half to late and since i have never done any detail and constructions drawings so that week would have been good to concentrate on it, never understood that we had to present 1:50 on the 19th tough tought it was all due on the 5th, oh well i know i'll survive like all of us and have something there by the end..Oh and by the way my finished webpage is on emmanyman.com if there's any interest..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home